orange lentils, carrot, passata, orange juice, chicken stock, small elbow macaroni, onion, cumin, garlic
Contains wheat, gluten
Did you know?
How do you get kids to eat lentils? Easy, turn it into a delicious pasta sauce, loaded with 60% veg and voila – a winner!
About this product
- NO ADDED SALT OR SUGAR
- NO ADDITIVES, PRESERVATIVES, STABILISERS OR COLOURANTS
- 200 ml portions
- Our toddler meals are nutritious and delicious!
- A wide variety of flavours (loaded with hidden vegetables) plus a few more exotic ones, all containing a blend of vegetables, protein, fiber and iron for your growing tot!
- More complex tastes and textures will help your little one with the transition to more adult food.
- Meals are provided in trays to promote self-feeding.
- Great to have in the freezer when it’s a hot curry or braai night for mom and dad!
Defrost fully (we recommend defrosting in the fridge over night).
Do not reheat the meal once heated. Do not refreeze once thawed.
MICROWAVE: Remove lid. Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Allow meal to stand for a minute. Stir well to remove hot spots and test to make sure it is not too hot for your little one. If food is not heated throughout, warm for a further brief period. Microwave ovens vary and heating time is approximate.
Never leave your child alone while eating. Mealtimes must always be under adult supervision.
Discard food if packaging is damaged in any way.