Did you know?
Cauliflower contains lots of vitamin C and is a good source of folate and B vitamins. Also rich in anti-oxidants that help protect our bodies from serious diseases and a good source of fiber, keeping your little one’s digestive system healthy.
About this product
- NO ADDED SALT OR SUGAR
- NO ADDITIVES, PRESERVATIVES, STABILISERS OR COLOURANTS
- 30 ml x 9 blocks
- Single ingredient smooth puree
- Perfect for introducing solids to your new eater
- Individual blocks are convenient to satisfy your baby’s growing needs without waste
- 100% fruits and vegetables, some flavours have hints of mild herbs or spices (rosemary, fennel) plus olive or coconut oil to aid little tummies in this new tasting experience
- Experts recommend offering new flavours about four times in a row to rule out allergies
Remove bag from the freezer and take out the number of blocks that you will be using for that meal only. Place the bag back into the freezer. Put the cubes into a suitable container and heat over boiling water, or use a bottle warmer. Alternatively heat in microwave on HIGH for 40 – 70 seconds, depending on the amount of blocks. Microwave ovens vary and heating time is approximate. Stir well and test to confirm that food is the correct temperature for your baby to eat. If food is not heated throughout, warm for a further brief period.
DO NOT PUT THE BAG IN THE MICROWAVE.
Never leave your child alone while eating. Mealtimes must always be under adult supervision.
Discard food if packaging is damaged in any way.