Did you know?
“The king of the fruits!” Mango is a good source of iron, making it a good food for introductory stage, when some babies don’t enjoy meats. It also contains Vitamin A and C to help strengthen the developing immune system.
About this product
- NO ADDED SALT OR SUGAR
- NO ADDITIVES, PRESERVATIVES, STABILISERS OR COLOURANTS
- 30 ml x 9 blocks
- Single ingredient smooth puree
- Perfect for introducing solids to your new eater
- Individual blocks are convenient to satisfy your baby’s growing needs without waste
- 100% fruits and vegetables, some flavours have hints of mild herbs or spices (rosemary, fennel) plus olive or coconut oil to aid little tummies in this new tasting experience
- Experts recommend offering new flavours about four times in a row to rule out allergies
Remove bag from the freezer and take out the number of blocks that you will be using for that meal only. Place the bag back into the freezer.
Defrost fully and serve at room temperature.
If necessary, put the cubes into a suitable container and heat over boiling water, or use a bottle warmer. Alternatively heat in microwave for a few seconds. Stir well and test to confirm that food is the correct temperature for your baby to eat.
DO NOT PUT THE BAG IN THE MICROWAVE.
Never leave your child alone while eating. Mealtimes must always be under adult supervision.
Discard food if packaging is damaged in any way.