carrot, salmon, orange juice, white cheddar, butter, milk
Contains cow’s milk, fish
Did you know?
A yummy introduction to fish! Loaded with omega 3 fatty acids for healthy brain function, it also contains vitamins, fiber, iron and a healthy dose of calcium for strong bones … just what little super-heroes need.
About this product
- NO ADDED SALT OR SUGAR
- NO ADDITIVES, PRESERVATIVES, STABILISERS OR COLOURANTS
- 100 ml portions
- Slightly textured fruit and vegetable combinations expose your baby to new flavours and colours.
- While providing a balanced diet for your little one, the slight texture encourages chewing with gums, aiding in speech development.
- The addition of protein provides extra iron for your growing baby and is the perfect complement to the fruits and vegetables they already enjoy.
- Small portions are perfect for meeting your baby’s growing appetite.
Defrost fully (we recommend defrosting in the fridge over night).
Do not reheat the meal once heated. Do not refreeze once thawed.
BOTTLE WARMER: Place tub in bottle warmer on desired heat setting.
MICROWAVE: Remove lid. Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Allow meal to stand for a minute. Stir well to remove hot spots and test to make sure it is not too hot for your little one. If food is not heated throughout, warm for a further brief period. Microwave ovens vary and heating time is approximate.
Never leave your child alone while eating. Mealtimes must always be under adult supervision.
Discard food if packaging is damaged in any way.
Although we take great care by using deboned cuts of meat and have procedures in place to double check for any bones, we cannot guarantee the absence thereof 100%.